Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 8

Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 8


She didnt come in immediately,maybe she was hurt too,or just couldnt face me yet. I folded myself on the bed,assuming the fetal position. Her words spiralling in my head. Little by little,everything she had just told me started coming back. I couldnt make sense of it,no matter how hard i tried. They were like fleeting thoughts,blinking in my head,giving me an explosive ache. I tried to picture his face,nothing came of it.
She had told me that she was already bethroted to someone at home,that they were probably gonna wed when she graduated and went for service. They had known each other from childhood and both families wanted them to get married. Before we resumed that semester,her mum told her about it. She said she was confused about the whole arrangement,and wasnt sure she loved the guy,but could not say no to her family and his. That was the semester we met,she said she didnt know what drew her to me,even when she knew she was older than me.
The entire time she spoke,i noticed she refused to say anything about loving me.
Damn i felt used,i felt betrayed. This was my first love,my first everything. And it was leading no where. Now when i think about it,i realise how it would have been perfect for a player,or how i would have reacted to it now i was older and no longer naive,although am still a hopeless romantic at heart!. I had a golden opportunity,great s*x and fun,with no strings attached. Something every guy would kill for,but only a handful will ever experience. No,you dont do that to a kid in love. It’s just like buying a toy car for a child,just when you’ve taught him how to play with it,you smash it into smitterings in front of the him. Only people who have really loved hard,and felt a heart wrenching heartbreak would get the picture am trying to paint.
It really did feel like someone pulling away my heart,taking something precious from me. What shocked me most was that i still loved her nontheless,i could live with what she told me.I couldnt imagine leaving now. I was gonna enjoy it till the last minute. Yes,the very last minute. She came into the room,lazily lay on top of me. I didnt turn around,she started petting me,kissing me all over,telling me she was sorry. She said she had meant to tell me earlier on,but didnt wana ruin what we had.
That made two of us,i thought. I couldnt resist her touches,even now i was mad. I turned around,lay my head on her bréásts,and wept softly. I know a man isnt supposed to cry,but i couldnt help it,the tears made me strong,i would have exploded if i had tried to hold it back. She drew me nearer into her cocoon,were i was safe and sheltered,her warmth shielding me from the cold world. From then on it was pure bliss btw us,our bond grew stronger and she became more fond of me.
Now i knew our relationship would not last,i decided to make the most of it while it lasted,and she did the same too,although i still secretly wished for the faintest glow at the end of the tunnel.She helped me get over the love thing,assuring me that we’ll always be special to eachother,and that she would never forget me,no matter what happens. Most times we tried to avoid talking about it,instead we focused on the present,being there for eachother, and seizing the slightest excuse to spend time together. Damn we became inseperable those days,and the s*x was mindblowing each and everytime.
It was hotter than the last time,then hotter again the next time,and then the next time again. Sometimes it’l be at my place,then other times we’d do it at her place. People who knew me before said i changed alot during those few months,even the way i carried myself,the way i dressed and above all the way i saw myself. Good s*x and an alluring company really does wonders to you.My confidence was at an all time peak,and i learnt something else from her,which to this day is still part of me,her happiness and the way she saw life.
She loved mischief alot and would always try to make you laugh at the slightest opportunity. Yes,my Stephanie was graceful and full of humour. She was an enigma,she was my first and i remember her not in a bitter way,but in the sweetest fashion possible. Reminiscing about our many excapades, always elicits some sort of kinky nostalgia within me. One time she spent the weekend at my house,we made love every were possible. We were virtually always nákéd when we were alone,especially when we slept. I remember one incident that almost embarassed me in front of my friends. It was early in the evening,and 3 of my friends were in my room,we were watching a movie with the lights off,as we normally did at times.
We were lying on the rug,while Stephanie was snuggling beside me,with my friends sandwiching us. I think the movie was interesting,although i dont remember what it was about,as we were all really concentrating.
Midway thru the movie,i felt her left hand snaking into my shorts. I froze. I pinched her hand to deter her,she giggled. My friends must have thought it was because of the movie. She started stroking my díck,while still pretending to watch the movie. It was dark,but for the faint blue light emanating from the TV set. I was afraid my friends would notice what was going on,but they were completely oblivious. Her massaging expertise left me inundated. She would stroke slowly,sway my balls from side to side,then return back to stroking. It was at such a slow pace that i almost died from holding back.
I considered standing up and excusing myself,but i knew her all too well for that,i couldnt chicken out,or she would tease me about it all week. She kept on blowing me,all the while spotting a wicked expression on her face. What almost knocked me off my game,was when she placed my glans btw her fingers,rubbed it up and down,using my pre- cüm as a lubricant.
Damn,i coughed hard to hide the pleasure,she innocently asked if i was ok,my friends asking too. I said i was fine,but i couldnt wait for that damn movie to end,so my friends would leave the room. The night was surely gonna be a long one..
To be continue………………………..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Unlock Ehi Files Of HTTP Injector (10 Steps)

Download Dream league Soccer 2019 DLS 19