Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 9

Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 9



Have you ever waited for s*x?,like eagerly anticipated devouring someone?. My eyes were all hazy,the images dancing on the screen blurry and obscure. Even the chiming of the clock was picked up by my attentive ears,time was golden to me now,every second counted. I thought about devising a plan to disrupt the now annoyingly long movie,that just 10 minutes ago i was enjoying.



I couldnt wait anymore. I started talking,asking mundane questions,trying to get on my friends nerves,so they’ll get the message and leave. Boy did they leave,you just couldnt count on my friends,i was damn sure they got my message,but they stubbornly sat there determined to finish that movie. I hated them very much that minute.




I was in heat,i wasnt thinking straight anymore. My throbbing member was by this time,struggling to remain confined btw my legs. I stood up,walked around,feigning to look for something.

“Wetin dey do this guy sef”,one of them asked. “I tire for am o”,the other added. I aptly ignored them,hissed and stretched myself on the bed. I heard Stephanie laugh,i knew she was laughing at me. She was enjoying my torture. I chuckled to myself,soon and very soon,i’ll be the one doing the torturing. Where was Nepa when i needed them so much,to do the usual thing. That light lasted till the next morning,nothing went my way that night.
I resigned to my fate,lay there,waiting for the movie to end,there was nothing i could do. “Mumu boy we don move o”. Finally,i sighed in relief. I bade them goodnight,cursed them playfully,then locked the door. I literarilly pounced on her. She snickered,her frolic still clearly amusing her. I tore off her jean,struggled with her bra clasp,almost ripping it of her back. She duely had my coçk in her hands already. Our drooling mouths kept on trying to find eachother. We would lock lips,then bite on lips,then return to kissing again. I carried her up,sat on my mini fridge,while she sat on my laps facing me.
We kissed for ages,till our lips were sore and our tongues numb. My head hit on the wall behind me,but i didnt feel the pain,instead it spurred me on. She stood up slightly,steadied my rock hard diçk,and sank her screaming wet püssÿ on it. Nothing can describe the feeling,i tell you nothing,i was in 7th heaven,somewhere higher than cloud 9,the feeling was so intense,inside her was warm and comfy,her walls contracting,as she went up and down on my rager. I held on tight,poking deeper,trying to hit her wall. We were moaning so loudly,thank God the TV was on,or someone would have heard us.
Not that i even cared,the whole hostel could hear us for all i cared,the only thing in my brain was unleashing my burning seeds. What i loved about her so much,was that when we made love,we never pretended,we were never shy,always so lost in the mood. We had so many great s*x together,and i cant say which was the best,the first time was special,but that night was surely in the top 10.
We ravished eachother thru the night,writhing in S#xual heaven,scratching and biting,nibbling and moaning till the wee hours of the night. We didnt wake up till about 9 am the next morning,too tired to go to church. Every good thing comes to an end. Painfully true,but this is the bitter fact in life. We spent many weekends like this,having fun,safe in each others arms,undistracted by the lonliness of the world and grateful to have found eachother but also rueful to have done it so late.
Exams were fast approaching,and she being in her finals and older,dragged me to nightclass several times. I would give flimsy excuses,wanting instead to chill with my friends,to gist or play video games. She would insist,you just couldnt say no to her,she always succeeded in dragging my lazy áss to class. We would gist all the way to the class,holding hands,taking snail steps through the narrow walkways,shaded by ripening almond trees.
If there were ripe ones on the ground,we would pick a handful,feast on the juicy fruits and toss the stripped seeds far into the dark night. Other times she would play songs from her phone,and we would sing to it. My voice would oscillate between manageable and terrible,she would taunt me lovingly,then try to teach me.
I just didnt learn,i’ve always had a terrible voice,while hers was crisp and golden,everything about her was that way to me. When you like someone unconditional,the good always outweighs the bad. Yes they are laden with flaws,just like every human,but you just cant see them,your deaf to it,blind to it while their best resonates to you. It is always like that when your with that one special person.
To be continue………………………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Unlock Ehi Files Of HTTP Injector (10 Steps)

Download Dream league Soccer 2019 DLS 19