Bra boy 18+ Episode 2

Episode 2

f all my times and visits to my brother’s
shop, I had never seen or met her before.
She was evidently Ijaw given she was
making a call in her dialect when she
stepped in.

She was very plump and a bit
obese. And about the same height as
myself; I am not exactly tall at 5’5″, so she
wasn’t tall. But she was beautiful.
Openly so, with well defined cheekbones
that gave her face a peculiar attraction to
it. This was so despite her looking early-
forty and with a lot of flesh. I also noticed
her hair was likely natural and the length
was only going to always surprise given it
comfortably reached her mid-back!
Anyways, it wasn’t until she entirely faced
me, that I got to know she had even more
about herself than I had seen! Her b0s0m
were in simple words, mouth-watering!
And they just sat on her chest like two
succulent large melons! They weren’t just
huge but equally broad and heavy-looking!
In fact, when I finally did let my eyes tear
away from the heaving mammarries to look
down her legs, I noticed that the outrageous
nature of her b-----s had also caused her
gown to climb higher up her thighs, than it
should normally do! Before she would walk
round the circular shelf just after the door,
and then approach me, I had already been
presented a glorious view of her legs, up
into her mid-thighs! They were all exposed,
unforgiving! However, what Id didn’t notice
still, was that she had her eyes on me as
well, and when I finally looked up, our eyes
met, before quickly looking our separate
ways!
She would eventually tell me she wanted to
shop for JJ-size brassieres! A size just a
few women only asked for. She was
undeniably busty and I found it hard
painting any perfect picture of how big she
was, under her gown!
Ordinarily, I have never been the one to
want to openly flirt with women, let alone
when the lady is one who was likely nearly
double my age; I was just 24. So as I
wished and fantasized about her with a
section of my head, I still remained focused
knowing she was my brother’s costumer,
thus dumping all the crazy fantasies to the
side! After helping her make some
selections, I pointed her to the changing
cubicle where she could try out the new
collection facing a mirror. She barely spent
a full minute in there though, before asking
me to come help her unhook a tough one so
that she can try it out too. And that I
should also get her a bigger mirror on my
way. I was on the doors already and needed
to close down for the evening. But as soon
as I was done with that, I began walking up
to the cubicle.

“I am still waiting bros.” called the woman
again for the umpteenth time! I was already
becoming peeved now.
Of course, I didn’t answer her again, as I
was just a few distance from the door. On
getting to it, I swung it open.
“Ehee…” she just begun saying on noticing
me, “Please help me unhook these two, they
seem too tight.” she was handing me the
said brassieres but goodness knows I had
no eye on what she was giving me because
I was totally blown away by something else
instead!
For right before me stood the woman, with
just her bra and p@nty on! The gown she
was wearing earlier on, was now hung over
a chair at the corner of the cubicle! The fact
that she behaved as though everything was
still in the most normal of states, was
equally just mindboggling!
“Did you hear me bros?” was her next
question, bringing me to tear my eyes away
from her glorious boobies which looked like
they would overflow the cups of her
admittedly undersized bra!
“Yea…yes ma” was my reply as I picked up
the brassieres and began unhooking them.
All the while, I ogled her beautiful body,
starting from her p@nty-covered butt0ckz
which was facing me now, down to her thick
fleshy thighs and then her legs! They were
so tempting, and I wished I could just grab
them with my itchy hands!
Unfortunately though, I was soon through
with the brassieres and had to leave after
giving them back to her. But then, the
images of the lady’s luscious b0s0m and
butt0ckz, wouldn’t leave my head, despite
walking out of the cubicle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Unlock Ehi Files Of HTTP Injector (10 Steps)

Download Dream league Soccer 2019 DLS 19